STREET URBAN FASHION – WITHOUT DRESS FASHION SHOW.
Street Urban Fashion
- Hip-hop fashion is a distinctive style of dress originating with African-American youth on the scene of New York, Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago, Philadelphia, the San Francisco Bay Area, Detroit, Memphis, Atlanta, Jersey City and Miami among others.
- a thoroughfare (usually including sidewalks) that is lined with buildings; “they walked the streets of the small town”; “he lives on Nassau Street”
- A public road in a city or town, typically with houses and buildings on one or both sides
- the part of a thoroughfare between the sidewalks; the part of the thoroughfare on which vehicles travel; “be careful crossing the street”
- the streets of a city viewed as a depressed environment in which there is poverty and crime and prostitution and dereliction; “she tried to keep her children off the street”
- Used to refer to the financial markets and activities on Wall Street
- The roads or public areas of a city or town
street urban fashion – RADII Noble
Congrats to all who participated in KL Flickr Six Degree of Seperation showcase. The work put in by each photographer is amazing. Kudos to all 12. They’re based at Cap Square (near menara Alliance).